How to know who blocked you on Instagram?


Hey everyone ! welcome back again. Today in this post I am going to share you how to know who blocked you on Instagram. As you all know you can easily find who blocked you on Facebook. But there is no easy method tho find our who blocked you on Instagram, but as you all know, I here to slow your all kinds of problem so no need to worry about this.  You might have some feeling that some of your friend who used to be active on Instagram suddenly disagreed with your post and blocked you on Instagram.

Now without wasting any time I am going to share you how to know when someone block you on Instagram

Look Out the step by step explanation on knowing who blocked you on Instagram. There is a app which can find who blocked you on Instagram but this is not free. So I am going to explain you another method.

Steps :
1.  First of all you need to have Suspect’s name and their Instagram handle.
2. Now you have to try searching for the suspect, if you are unable to find the suspect then         that is the hint that you are blocked.
3. Done.. In this method you can easily find who blocked you on Instagram.



Share on Google Plus

About Ranjit Shrestha

Hi.. This is me Ranjit Shrestha . I am currently working on my youtube channel : Ranjit Tech Nepal . I am blogger,web designer, youtuber, programmer as well as learner. I have cleared my +2 from Liverpool International college, New baneshwor ,Kathmandu taking science as major subject. Now I am currently studying Bsc. Csit .
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment