iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus price in Nepal



World’s Biggest Company Apple lunched it’s new product iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus in 2016 September. The sole authorized distributer of Apple Products in Nepal GNext Communications Pvt Ltd revealed the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus priced in Nepal.

Like our Facebook Page : Ranjit Tech Nepal

Also see : Facebook is planning to allow you to transfer money from messenger

iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 price In Nepal


Many of the iPhone users of Nepal are willing to buy new iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus smartphones. So here today I am going to share you the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus price in Nepal. The sole authorized distributer of Apple products in Nepal GNext Communication Pvt Ltd. Told us that they are trying their all  efforts to lunch iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus in Nepal very soon. The company told us the pricing of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus will start from Rs 92,550 and the iPhone 7 plus price will start from Rs 1,13,500. The company will sell the latest iPhones from these retailers.
  1. EVO Stores
  2. FutureWorld
  3. OLIZ Store and
  4. Sonu Mobile



Share on Google Plus

About Ranjit Shrestha

Hi.. This is me Ranjit Shrestha . I am currently working on my youtube channel : Ranjit Tech Nepal . I am blogger,web designer, youtuber, programmer as well as learner. I have cleared my +2 from Liverpool International college, New baneshwor ,Kathmandu taking science as major subject. Now I am currently studying Bsc. Csit .
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment