How to make name code/song code on facebook

Facebook is not only the social media, it is also a great platform to perform your creativity.Many of the facebook users are asking for making name code. Today we are going to discuss how we can make our name code.


Follow these simple steps ::
Step 1:
First of all you need to open your facebook account from opera Uc browser or computer.


step 2:
Then go to event. and Create a event.






step 3:   In Event name, Type full song lyrics or your name   .Then fill details and then click On Create Event .



step 4:   invite at least two friend to your event.





Step 5: Now go to the link bar and  Now find the event 15 digits code on the link as in image.





And last step is copy the 15 digits code and replace the yourcode in the below


@[yourcode:]


Eg: @[905165042935789:]


Enjoy :) :) 

Share on Google Plus

About Ranjit Shrestha

Hi.. This is me Ranjit Shrestha . I am currently working on my youtube channel : Ranjit Tech Nepal . I am blogger,web designer, youtuber, programmer as well as learner. I have cleared my +2 from Liverpool International college, New baneshwor ,Kathmandu taking science as major subject. Now I am currently studying Bsc. Csit .
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment