Google’s pixel Phones can be hacked in just 60 seconds



Hello everyone! Welcome back again. As you all know the giant company Google announced the new smartphones Pixel and Pixel XL. Many of the peoples are giving positive reviews about these smartphones but no one had tested the issue of security. And now revealed that the phone can be hacked in just 60 seconds.

During the event a team of Chinese hackers managed to break the Google’s smartphones in just 60 seconds. It sounds amazing but it’s true, it can be hacked in 60 seconds.

The event was held in Seoul(South Korea) and the hackers put some devices and applications to test. According to the information The new Google’s smartphones can be hacked in just 60 seconds.After the Chinese hackers revealed this security issue of the Google’s new smartphones they were awarded with $120,000.


Do some comments and share our article. 
Share on Google Plus

About Ranjit Shrestha

Hi.. This is me Ranjit Shrestha . I am currently working on my youtube channel : Ranjit Tech Nepal . I am blogger,web designer, youtuber, programmer as well as learner. I have cleared my +2 from Liverpool International college, New baneshwor ,Kathmandu taking science as major subject. Now I am currently studying Bsc. Csit .
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: